Modernization of Vladivostok airport and construction of international passenger terminal will facilitate reception of delegations and guests arriving to participate in the events of the APEC-2012 summit. In perspective an aero hub will be created on the basis of the airport, which will aid the inclusion of the Primorsky Territory in macro regional system of air transportations.
The project includes
- construction of international passenger terminal with facilities for operative processing of the delegation's cargo and personal luggage of their participants, simplified border and customs control and several VIP halls. Passenger throughputof the terminal - 1000 passengers an hour;
- construction of a hotel complex for 400 accommodations;
- technological modernization of the airdrome complex (reconstructionofairdromesurfacing with construction of taxiways and parking spots for the airplanes, equipment of theairdromewith radio and lighting means of flight provision and meteorological equipment, with purpose of operation on the airdrome of wide-body planes of B-747 type of the 1st category of IOCA on meteorological minimum).
Volume of investments (mln. Rr.)
Main indicators of the project economic efficiency
- private investments - 4 000;
- federal budget investments - 5 200. Total - 9 200.
- contribution to GRP (mln. Rr.)- 1213.7;
- budget efficiency (mln. Rr.) - 256.
Planned number of employees
1 130 people
Potential place of the project realization
Artem, Primorsky Territory.
Initiator of the investment project
RF Ministry of transport. Rosaviation.
CJSC "Scientific technological and design institute of transport infrastructure".
Term of realization
Years 2008 - 2012